Home Personal Insurance Our Carriers Testimonials About

Toys Insurance

At Aloha State Insurance we can offer you coverage on all of your toys including ATV's, campers/RV's, golf carts, motorcycles and snowmobiles. A common myth is that your boat or RV is covered by your homeowners or car insurance. Your homeowners insurance does offer you some coverage but may not cover you if something happens away from your home or property. Specialized 'toy' insurance covers you just about anywhere you want to go and provides coverage that is unique your motorcycle, boat, personal watercraft or RV. It can also cover towing and the theft of accessories you have on board. Companies that offer specialized policies also have claims reps trained to get you back on the playground fast.

Let us help you find the right coverage for your toys.
Phone: 808.212.9412 | clifford@alohastateinsurance.com
Copyright ©2021 Aloha State Insurance LLC