Your home and personal property are a big investment. Aloha State Insurance can help you with your peace of mind, so that you will know in the event of a covered loss, your damaged home can be rebuilt and your destroyed belongings replaced.
Home insurance protects you from damage, theft and personal liability. You've worked hard for what you have and we would like to help you ensure that you have the right insurance policy that meets your needs. We offer Homeowner, Dwelling Fire and Renters insurance with several A rated carriers for your primary residence or condo and/or secondary homes. Dwelling Fire coverage is for a home or condo that you may own, but rent to others.
Our Homeowner insurance policies are tailored to fit your needs with
coverage options that include:
- Damage to your home's physical structure
- Damages to other structures like a garage or shed
- Damage to your personal belongings whether your home or not
- Damage or loss of scheduled items like jewelry, antiques, silver, etc…
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged at your home
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm and hail
- Weight of ice or snow
- Smoke damage
- Falling objects
- Freezing damage
- Temporary living expenses if necessary in the event of a covered loss
- Accidental overflow from plumbing
- Accidental electrical damage to appliances
- Equipment Breakdown
- Loss Assessment
- Personal Liability
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost (not available with all carriers)
We will work with you to figure out what coverage works best, what discounts are available, make sure that you have enough coverage for your home and offer deductible options that can make a policy more affordable. Please call or stop by any of our locations and let us tailor fit a comprehensive homeowners, renter or dwelling fire insurance quote for you today.