You're in the driver's seat and the road ahead is full of possibilities. Sometimes there are unexpected bumps you can't control and accidents can happen no matter how careful you are. Here is an outline of the coverage we offer through our personal auto policies:
- Liability: If you damage someone's car or property in an accident, your property damage liability coverage will pay to repair or replace it, up to the limit of liability you purchase.
- Collision: If you are involved in a collision with another car, your collision coverage pays for the damage to your car, less the deductible you choose, no matter who causes the accident.
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage pays for non-collision type damage to your car caused by fire, theft, vandalism, contact with animals, glass breakage, and many other hazards less the deductible you choose.
- Bodily Injury (BI): If you cause an accident and someone gets hurt, your bodily injury liability coverage pays for the claim up to the limit you purchase.
- Medical Pay: If someone gets hurt in your car, your medical expense protection would pay for their medical expenses up to the limit you purchase.
- Under/Uninsured Motorist (UM/UIM): If you are in an accident with someone who doesn't have insurance or has insufficient insurance, your Uninsured Motorist Coverage will protect you and your passengers for bodily injury damages up to the limits you purchase.