Home Personal Insurance Our Carriers Testimonials About

Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Property insurance pays for losses and damages to real or personal property. A property insurance policy, for example, would cover fire damage to your office space. You can purchase additional coverage for your business, including:

Business Owner Policies (BOPs): We recognize that business insurance needs can be as diverse as the businesses themselves. BOP coverage includes property coverage, liability protection and business income protection. Whether you're an office professional, store owner or wholesaler, we can create a package for your particular business needs. We offer polices that can be tailored to include coverage for account receivables, valuable papers, crime, computers, sign coverage, glass coverage, and peak-season endorsements. Allow our staff to review your needs and design a business owners' policy to protect your business.

Commercial Auto: Commercial auto includes those autos titled to a business or used in the course of doing business. Some businesses add hired and non-owned auto liability or a variety of other endorsements to insure their businesses' needs. We have multiple carriers who will insure public auto, livery exposures, garage liability, towing operations, trucking operations, cargo coverage and delivery exposures. We can provide this coverage in a package or on a mono-line policy. Our commercial auto insurance plans offer premium protection for your business's small or large vehicles and drivers.

Contractor's Insurance: Our contractor's insurance programs range from traditional off the shelf solutions to one-of-a-kind, custom contractor insurance policies. Besides Commercial General Liability, we provide protection for equipment, tools, builders risk policies and care, installation floaters, custody and control protection. We have access to multiple insurance markets and relationships that allow us to provide you with a competitive premium.

Builders Risk: Builder's risk insurance covers buildings and homes while they are being constructed. For example, a Builder's risk policy would cover losses if a windstorm takes down your partially constructed home or commercial property.

Property: Business owners can buy commercial property insurance whether they own, rent, or lease a building. If you rent or lease a building, the building owner's policy probably doesn't cover the contents in the building that belong to you. You will need to buy your own policy to insure your on-premises property, including machinery, furniture, and merchandise. This is often referred to as Business Personal Property (BPP). The cost of tenant coverage is usually significantly less than building coverage because the policy will only cover contents, not the building itself. Typically, business owners can buy a single policy to cover a business operating at multiple locations. However, you might need separate policies if some locations serve different functions and have different risk profiles. This could be the case, for example, if your business has an administrative office and a separate factory. We have several companies that write multiple risks and are happy to come out and visit you at your place of business and help you make an inventory of what you need covered by your policy.

Farm and Ranch: At Aloha State Insurance, we understand the insurance needs of the farm and ranch. Whether you own a cattle ranch, gentleman's ranch, hobby farm or equestrian center, we can tailor an insurance policy to protect you. Not only do we provide a policy to protect your home and personal liability, our products can be tailored to include: outbuildings, barns, farm equipment and machinery, hay, stock, livestock and farm vehicles. We also insure horse and equine exposures and can offer animal mortality.

Equipment & Installation Floaters: The Installation Risk Policy covers the installing subcontractor against loss to materials, supplies, machinery, equipment, and fixtures which are intended to become a permanent part of an installation. Property is covered while in transit, at a temporary storage facility awaiting installation, at the jobsite, and throughout the actual installation process. Building materials are not generally covered once they are attached to the building structure though coverage is available by endorsement.  If your business installs products or oversees the installation of equipment, then we can assist you in protecting your business from the risk of damaging property or the equipment during the installation process.

Tenant's Insurance: Commercial leases often require tenants to carry a certain amount of insurance. A renter's commercial policy covers your Business Personal Property (BPP), damages to improvements you make to your rental space and damages to the building caused by the negligence of your employees.

Boiler & Machinery Insurance: Boiler and machinery insurance, sometimes referred to as “equipment breakdown” or “mechanical breakdown coverage,” provides coverage for the accidental breakdown of boilers, machinery, and equipment.

Inland Marine: Inland marine insurance covers property in transit and other people's property on your premises. This insurance would cover fire-damage to customers' clothing from a fire at your dry cleaning business.

Business Interruption Insurance: Business interruption insurance covers lost income and expenses resulting from property damage or loss. If a fire forces you to close your doors for two months, this insurance would reimburse you for salaries, taxes, rents, and net profits that would have been earned during the two-month period. Let us help you solve the equation of how long it would take for your building or office to be rebuilt in the event of a total loss. The time it takes to rebuild can be surprising when there are local zoning and architectural review committees who need to approve your plans.

Ordinance or Law Insurance: Ordinance or law insurance covers the costs associated with having to demolish and rebuild your building to code when it has been partially destroyed (usually 50 percent). For example, your three-story building is 100 years old. A fire destroys the basement and first two stories. Because more than 50 percent of your building has to be rebuilt, local ordinances can require that the building be completely demolished and rebuilt according to current building codes. Your property insurance covers only the replacement value, not the upgrade.

Phone: 808.212.9412 | clifford@alohastateinsurance.com
Copyright ©2021 Aloha State Insurance LLC